The Vision of Ulster Project Delaware is:
- To promote reconciliation between Northern Irish Catholics and Protestants by fostering tolerance, understanding and friendship among future leaders.
- To present a program that brings Northern Irish teenagers of different faiths together in a strife-free atmosphere that emphasizes acceptance of all people regardless of creed.
- To educate and sensitize the Northern Irish teenagers to what actions and attitudes disturb Catholics and Protestants about one another.
- To educate and encourage persons, particularly supporters, committed members, and American host families to appreciate their roles as peacemakers and reconcilers, and to understand the purpose of Ulster Project Delaware.
- To encourage Northern Irish leaders and clergy involved in the project to continue to foster the spirit of Ulster Project Delaware for a period of three to five years following a given project.
- To promote a spirit of community and commitment among American Ulster Project Delaware participants